Have you ever set up a Google Ads campaign to gain new clients for your translation services?
Keyword research is the first step both in the creation of Google Ads and in search engine optimization for websites. Based on my own successes and failures in running Google Ads campaigns for my translation business, I’d like to share some tips and tricks on how to correctly optimize keywords and use them in marketing campaigns for translation services.
Main points to cover:
– What is PPC Keyword Optimization?
– Why should you optimize your keywords list?
– How to search with Keyword Planner?
– How to prepare effective negative keywords so you don’t waste money (when someone is looking for Google Translate or how to translate a song)? My examples.
– What are the keyword match types?
– Should you use the keywords in your ad copy?
– How to monitor the results of your campaign?
Oleg had a passion for languages and entrepreneurship since childhood. That’s why he chose to start his career as a freelance English-Russian translator in 2006. Soon afterwards, he founded a team of translators, which today is a rapidly developing translation company, Translators Family, based in Poland and Ukraine. Oleg is fond of discovering new trends in marketing and sales and applying them to his translation business. He is also a frequent visitor of translation conferences.
This session is scheduled for Friday, 24 April 2020.
The exact time and room will be announced by late March.