How to buy access to videos
o1. Select the video collection(s) you are interested in, then add them to the cart.
2. Apply any discount coupon you may have, then proceed to the Checkout page.
3. Enter your billing details, selecting ‘Company billing’ if applicable. If you purchase as a company and you’re outside the EU, see a separate FAQ item for details.
4. You may or may not have to pay VAT, depending on where you are, and whether you buy your ticket as an individual or as a business. More on VAT in a separate FAQ item.
5. Choose your method of payment: (a) bank transfer, (b) Wise, or (c) credit/debit card or Paypal. In case you choose (a) or (b), we offer a 5% discount.
6. For (a) and (b) you will receive a pro forma invoice immediately with information on our bank account details. You will receive your invoice once your payment arrives on our bank account. For (c) you will receive your invoice immediately.
7. You will receive another email with a unique URL to access the videos as soon as your payment arrives.
8. After opening the link, create an account on Vimeo (email + password) to watch the videos. From the second time on, log back in to Vimeo with the same credentials.
All about VAT
In most cases you’ll need to pay VAT on top of the net prices shown below. (27% Hungarian VAT — the company that organizes the events is registered in Hungary.)
You don’t need to pay VAT if
(i) you purchase as a company, you are based in an EU member state outside Hungary, and you have a valid European VAT number. Click on the ‘Company billing’ checkbox AND enter your company’s name as well as your VAT number WITHOUT the 2-letter country prefix. Local VAT numbers are not accepted, so make sure you use the international one.
Your VAT number is checked against EU’s VIES database. In some rare cases your national database may be down or slow, in which case a VIES check may return an error. Try again in a couple of minutes. If the problem persists, check the validity of your VAT number with your accountant.
(ii) if you purchase as a company, and you are based ouside the European Union. In this case it’s your responsibility to make sure you’re eligible for VAT-free purchase according to your country’s regulations. See a separate FAQ item for details.
VAT is calculated automatically based on your settings on this Checkout page.
We offer a number of discount codes you can use:
‘summer30‘: 30% of all video purchases until 30 August 2021.
‘vid2’: additional 27% off if you buy any two video collections (i.e. 57% off for any 2)
‘vid3’: additional 35% off all video collections if buy all three of them (i.e. 65% off for all 3)
Students / faculty members: You’re eligible for a 40% discount. Upload your documents here, and you’ll receive the discount code by email. You need to be a full-time student in the current academic year (or graduated in 2021) AND be under 30 years of age to be eligible. Recent graduates (graduated in 2020 or 2019) who are under 32 are eligible to a 20% discount.
Company outside the EU?
If you purchase access to the videos as a company based outside the European Union, you don’t have to pay VAT.
Please note that it’s your responsibility to make sure you’re eligible for VAT-free international purchase based on your own country’s rules. When you enter the billing name, make sure it’s not your personal name but something that looks like a company name (e.g. adding ‘F.O.P.’ after your name in Ukraine).
Please fill in this form: (bit.ly/BPcfPR)
Terms and conditions
All prices in euros
All prices are listed in euros. Obviously you can pay from your own bank account or your bank card no matter where you are based and what currency these are denominated in. Prices are displayed in euros also on the invoices.
We offer special discounts for certain regions and certain countries, to make our video collections (and online events) more accessible for a larger number of colleagues. This means for example that a person from Romania will pay less than someone from the United Kingdom.
You will only see the prices available in your country.
We reserve the right to change the prices at any time without advance notice.
Hover over the product image, then click on the + button to add it to your cart. When you’re done with your selection, proceed to the Cart page.
If you have a VAT number, you’ll be able to enter it on the last page (Checkout).