How to buy access to videos
o1. Select the video collection(s) you are interested in, then add them to the cart.
2. Apply any discount coupon you may have, then proceed to the Checkout page.
3. Enter your billing details, selecting ‘Company billing’ if applicable. If you purchase as a company and you’re outside the EU, see a separate FAQ item for details.
4. You may or may not have to pay VAT, depending on where you are, and whether you buy your ticket as an individual or as a business. More on VAT in a separate FAQ item.
5. Choose your method of payment: (a) bank transfer, (b) Wise, or (c) credit/debit card or Paypal. In case you choose (a) or (b), we offer a 5% discount.
6. For (a) and (b) you will receive a pro forma invoice immediately with information on our bank account details. You will receive your invoice once your payment arrives on our bank account. For (c) you will receive your invoice immediately.
7. You will receive another email with a unique URL to access the videos as soon as your payment arrives.
8. After opening the link, create an account on Vimeo (email + password) to watch the videos. From the second time on, log back in to Vimeo with the same credentials.
All about VAT
In most cases you’ll need to pay VAT on top of the net prices shown below. (27% Hungarian VAT — the company that organizes the events is registered in Hungary.)
You don’t need to pay VAT if
(i) you purchase as a company, you are based in an EU member state outside Hungary, and you have a valid European VAT number. Click on the ‘Company billing’ checkbox AND enter your company’s name as well as your VAT number WITHOUT the 2-letter country prefix. Local VAT numbers are not accepted, so make sure you use the international one.
Your VAT number is checked against EU’s VIES database. In some rare cases your national database may be down or slow, in which case a VIES check may return an error. Try again in a couple of minutes. If the problem persists, check the validity of your VAT number with your accountant.
(ii) if you purchase as a company, and you are based ouside the European Union. In this case it’s your responsibility to make sure you’re eligible for VAT-free purchase according to your country’s regulations. See a separate FAQ item for details.
VAT is calculated automatically based on your settings on this Checkout page.
We offer a number of discount codes you can use:
‘summer30‘: 30% of all video purchases until 30 August 2021.
‘vid2’: additional 27% off if you buy any two video collections (i.e. 57% off for any 2)
‘vid3’: additional 35% off all video collections if buy all three of them (i.e. 65% off for all 3)
Students / faculty members: You’re eligible for a 40% discount. Upload your documents here, and you’ll receive the discount code by email. You need to be a full-time student in the current academic year (or graduated in 2021) AND be under 30 years of age to be eligible. Recent graduates (graduated in 2020 or 2019) who are under 32 are eligible to a 20% discount.
Company outside the EU?
If you purchase a conference ticket or related services as a company based outside the European Union, you don’t have to pay VAT.
Unfortunately the invoicing plugin that we use cannot make this distinction. On the Checkout page it may appear that no VAT amount is charged on your purchase, but after pressing the Payment button, your card will be charged with the full amount, including VAT. This is a known issue, but there’s no easy fix.
If you purchase your ticket and related services as a company based outside the EU, please send us an email with your invoicing details (company name and address), as well as the items you wish to purchase, and we’ll send you the payment details for bank transfer or create a payment link on Stripe (card processing service). Once your payment arrives, we’ll issue an invoice manually.
Terms and conditions
Issues during registration?
BP Video Library: 1-year access75.00 € (without VAT)
BP22 Translation Conference :: “Lisbon Premium’ ticket442.00 € (without VAT)
BP22 Translation Conference :: ‘Remote Premium’ ticket117.00 € (without VAT)
BP Workshop Week – Recordings50.00 € (without VAT)
Congreso de traducción BP21.es – Grabaciones50.00 € (without VAT)
BP22 Translation Conference :: ‘Lisbon Basic’ ticket342.00 € (without VAT)
BP22 Translation Conference :: Module A67.00 € (without VAT)
Carlos la Orden Tovar’s workshop at BP22 Translation Conference85.00 € (without VAT)
Jerzy Czopik’s workshop at BP22 Translation Conference85.00 € (without VAT)
Herman Boel’s workshop at BP22 Translation Conference65.00 € (without VAT)
BP22 workshop recordings86.00 € (without VAT)
Sarah Silva’s workshop at BP22 Translation Conference65.00 € (without VAT)
Hover over the product image, then click on the + button to add it to your cart. When you’re done with your selection, proceed to the Cart page.
If you have a VAT number, you’ll be able to enter it on the last page (Checkout).