How to buy access to videos
1. Select the products you wish to purchase (hover over the image then press the + button), then add them to the cart.
2. Apply any discount coupon you may have, then proceed to the Checkout page.
3. Enter your billing details, selecting ‘Company billing’ if applicable.
4. You may or may not have to pay VAT, depending on where you are, and whether you buy your ticket as an individual or as a business. More on VAT in a separate FAQ item.
5. Choose your method of payment: (a) bank transfer, (b) Wise, (c) Stripe (for card payments), or (d) Paypal. The base price is for card payment. We offer a 3% discount if you pay by bank transfer or Wise, and we add a 3% surcharge if you pay by PayPal.
6. For (a) and (b) you will receive a pro forma invoice immediately with information on our bank account details. You will receive your invoice once your payment arrives on our bank account. For (c) and (d) you will receive your invoice immediately.
7. You will receive Vimeo access details in a separate email once your payment arrives.
8. Open the unique URL that you receive in the email, this takes you to our Vimeo channel (one for each video collection). Create your login credentials (email + password) to Vimeo, then start watching the videos.
9. From the second time on, simply log in to Vimeo again to keep watching the videos. If you’re logged in to Vimeo, you can also watch the videos on our website (BPconf.com/videos), using the Search bar.
10. The period for which you have access to videos starts at the time of opening the unique link. (BP Video Library = 1 year; BP Workshops = 3 months; Spanish videos = 6 months.)
All prices in euros
All prices are listed in euros. Obviously you can pay from your own bank account or your bank card no matter where you are based and what currency these are denominated in. Prices are displayed in euros also on the invoices.
We offer special discounts for certain countries, to make our video recordings more accessible for a larger number of colleagues. This means for example that a person from Argentina will pay less than someone from the United States.
You will only see the prices available in your country.
We reserve the right to change the prices at any time without advance notice.
All about VAT
In most cases you’ll need to pay VAT on top of the net prices shown below. (27% Hungarian VAT — the company that organizes BP conferences and sells access to its video recordings is registered in Hungary.)
You don’t need to pay VAT if
(i) you purchase as a company, you are based in an EU member state outside Hungary, and you have a valid European VAT number. (In this case you’ll need your VAT number WITHOUT the 2-letter country prefix); or
(ii) if you purchase as a company, and you are based ouside the European Union. In this case it’s your responsibility to make sure you’re eligible for VAT-free purchase according to your country’s regulations.
In both cases you’ll need to click on the ‘Company billing’ checkbox AND enter your company’s name. In some countries solo entrepreneurs are eligible for VAT-free purchases from abroad, so in this case enter your name and entrepreneur status in the Company name field.
VAT is calculated automatically based on your billing address on the Checkout page.
Issues during registration? Report them here!