Special Black Friday offer
Couldn’t make it to BP17? Would you like to watch the talks that made this year’s conference so successful? Now you can access all conference videos for just 30€ for a limited time (until 30 November).
What you can see
Watch 13 talks recorded at BP17 Translation Conference. Get your motivation fix from some of the best speakers in the translation industry, starting with Henry Liu and Judy Jenner, followed by many other esteemed colleagues.
30€ for all the videos (including BP16 vids)
Now, for a limited time, you can watch all these conference videos for only 30€ (+ VAT if applicable). To sweeten to deal, you also gain access to all BP16 videos as well during this introductory period, for a total of 30 hours of insightful and inspirational talks designed specifically for professional translators and interpreters.
Once this special period is over, the combined price of BP16 and BP17 conference videos will be 60€.
The videos are hosted on Vimeo, and you’ll get streaming access to the videos for a period of 6 months.
How to gain access
The videos will be available soon. Some web programming issues still need to be fixed.
You can start watching these conference sessions in just a few minutes in a few simple steps:
- Go to our store by clicking on the Shop menu item.
- Select the special offer (currently the only item), then proceed to the cart, then fill in your invoicing details.
- After payment (bank transfer or by card), you’ll receive a confirmation email with a special access code. A more detailed description of the shopping process is shown at the bottom of this page.
BP17 video clips
Bonus: BP16 videos
Watch Sameh Ragab, Valeria Aliperta, Steve Vitek, and many more excellent speakers from the BP16 Translation Conference in Prague.
Detailed shopping instructions
Currently you can purchase all BP16 and BP17 videos at a special price of 30€ for a limited time only (until 30 November).
1. Click on the Shop item in the menu, select the only item there, then proceed to the cart.
2. On the next page you’ll be prompted to provide your invoicing details. If you already have a profile (by attending BP16 in Prague), you can log in with the same credentials, otherwise simply provide your invoicing details.
Please note that a 27% VAT is added if you’re based in the EU and make your purchase as an individual. If you have an EU-based company with a valid EU VAT number, you can specify it here and no VAT will be charged. (Your VAT number will be checked against the VIES database.) (If you’re based in Hungary the VAT will be charged even if you make the purchase as a company.)
3. Proceed to payment: bank transfer, TransferWise, or bank card / PayPal. In this latter case a 3.9% surcharge will be added, but you’ll be able to access your videos almost instantly.
4. You will receive a special access URL in automated email that confirms your payment.
5. You’ll have access to the videos for a period of 6 months. You can watch the videos any number of times from any device.