Sameh Ragab arrives from Cairo to share his wealth of practical knowledge with masterclass attendees. Expect a high-powered presentation with practical examples takes from real-world translation scenarios. Subjects include:
- Building your offline monolingual and bilingual corpora from available resources (with or without CAT tools integration)
- Regex practical examples and case studies (examples given will be distributed to attendees as part of the handouts).
- Enhancing Predictive Input Layers and Autosuggest mechanisms (tools, tips, and case studies)
- Audio Transcription – CAT tool integration (audio transcription redefined case study)
- Subtitling – CAT tool integration (subtitling redefined case study)
- The PDF Syndrome (newer approaches and advanced techniques to handling complex PDF files in relation with CAT tools)
- Productivity and Automation Tips and Tricks (many examples taken from complex projects and difficult translation requests).
- …and more if time allows
Attendees receive handouts and presentation slides